IP blocks come in many different shapes and sizes. Naturally there is digital IP in the form of verilog and/or vhdl code that can be mapped onto any technology with a reasonable digital cell library.
We have made codes for serial interfaces (I2C) with programmable register sets, and for digital bitstream filter and decimators that can be reused.
Of special interest is the possible reuse of analog designs and cells that we made in our IC product developments. The groups below lists the analog block level know-how that may be reused or quickly ported to another technology.
- Linear regulators
- Low-dropout regulators (LDO's)
- Power MOS drivers
- Inductive DC-DC conversion (Buck, Boost, Flyback, Resonant, etc. )
- Solar Power, including MPPT
- Charge pumps (fully integrated, bootstrap, HV)
- Class–D amplifiers
- HV switching and regulation (3kV)
- Power switches with current limit or current protection
- AD conversion (SAR, Sigma-Delta, 10-16 bits)
- DA conversion (Resistive Voltage DAC, Current DAC's, Sigma-Delta)
- Low-noise front end (LNA)
- Low-offset amplifiers (chopping, auto zeroing, Ping-Pong, trimmed)
- Wheatstone bridge readout
- Optical: Photodiode readout (IR, Proximity, Ambient, X-ray), PSD (Linear, Array)
- Magnetic: Linear Field, Current Sensing, Geartooth, MR
- Other: Temperature (internal/external), Capacitive, Pressure, Flow, Current/Power/Charge (R-Sense)
- Filters (integrated, LP, HP, BP, notch, deglitch)
- Oscillators (XTAL, RC, VSO, DTCXO)
- Voltage References (Bandgap, accurate, low-noise, trimmed/untrimmed)
- Amplifiers (Operational, Differential,
- Comparators (low-power, high-speed, hysteresis, rail-to-rail)
- Protection Modules (UVLO, OTP, OVP, OCP, short-circuit)
THE USE OF IP SAVES TIME AND REDUCES RISK
IN TOPLEVEL IC DESIGN WE GIVE IT THE ATTENTION IT NEEDS TO GUARANTEE SUCCESFULL INTEGRATION.
Achieving a first-time-right ASIC design depends greatly on IP selection, qualification and integration processes and methodologies. SystematIC's goal is to be a long-term partner. We pride ourselves, not only on the quality of our IC designs but also the value of our consultation. Succesfull reuse in an IC development is possible when we also clearly acknowledge the differentiators in each new IC development. We constantly challenge assumptions, often using disciplined prioritisation to build the right features at the right time.
SystematIC ensures that the IP will ultimately meet all requirements and is successfully integrated in the design. Sometimes this means we have to develop an in-between solution where our available IP is customized and optimized towards your specific application. Please always feel free to contact us to discuss your specific project. We gladly evaluate whether and how we can apply our existing IP to your benefit in an IC development.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any remarks or questions regarding our products or our services, please fill in the form or contact us by e-mail or by phone.
YEARS IN BUSINESS
PRODUCTS MADE WITH OUR TECHNOLOGY